Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winter Break

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To Everyone ! (: For Christmas Eve and day i spent it with my family and they left later that day. One of my aunt bought me these brown boots that i fell in love with. My other aunt gave me 40 dollars. I also go the new iPod 4th generation 64 GB. I also got alot of money. On December 22nd I got bad news that my friend Ashley Prado past away in a car accident and i was shocked because she was the most sweetes girl you could ever meet. She was in cheer and in JV softball and barely 16 years old. So that Sunday we had a fundraiser for her and it was a success, we raised more than $5,000 just that day. Tomorrow January 4, 2011 we are having another fundraiser for Ashley and i hope it turns out great. Then that Friday & Saturday is the Funeral Services and i think I'll be going to both of them. For New Years Eve & Day I didn't do nothing at all. On New Years Eve my dad gave me and my brother 100 dollars each so we went to the mall and spent it but we didnt buy alot of things so we still have money left over so we might go to the mall again this saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Kiana- we miss you! hope life is going well...it sounds like you had a terrific break. We miss you in periods 1 and 2- we are thinking about getting together with Ms. Strojny's class to do something fun for Valentine's Day. Hope you're still reading great books!

    ReplyDelete